We all know the saying “the devil is in the details”
Filing a claim on your own is like filing a lawsuit without a lawyer.
There are many things that we will do for you immediately. These include:
- Notify your insurance company
- Arrange temporary or long term housing
- Minimize your loss (by arranging for a restoration company to vent smoke, remove excess water, and board up windows, doors and roofs that were damaged.)
- Arrange for emergency funds from your insurance carrier
- Evaluate existing insurance policies in order to determine what coverage may be applicable to a claim
- Research, detail, and substantiate damage to buildings and contents and any additional expenses
- Evaluate business interruption losses and extra expense claims for businesses
- Document your loss; Determine values for settling covered damages
- Prepare, document and support the claim on behalf of the insured
- Negotiate a settlement with the insurance company on behalf of an insured
- Re-open a claim and negotiate for more money if a discrepancy is found after the claim has been settled
- Meet with insurance company representatives, adjusters and/or other experts (Fire Marshals, engineers, Contractors or others who may be needed to determine the cause of your loss and/or extent)
- Get the maximum settlement from your insurance claim
- Give you a peace of mind
No claim is too large or too small.
We are available 24/7 at (717) 424-2029, Fax 1-888-805-9780.